Let our Steubenville Parish Mission team partner with your parish
- to deliver a meaningful mission,
- to renew faith and heal hearts,
- to guide parishioners on a path of discipleship,
- and to mentor disciple-makers long after the mission is over.
Our ministry team doesn’t just come to town, get parishioners pumped up for a couple of days, and leave. We also provide pastoral accompaniment that begins six months before the event and continues through post-mission formation to multiply disciples in your parish!
How is a Steubenville Parish Mission different from other missions?
The Steubenville Parish Mission moves participants beyond their own personal spiritual renewal. It is designed for spiritual multiplication!
- Six-month “pre-mission” fully collaborative planning process
- Our team works with your parish to coordinate the logistics of planning the mission and to provide accompaniment in the spiritual formation of your parish core team.
- Our team provides ready-to-use promotional resources and related marketing strategies to get the word out.
2. Three-night mission with on-site program director
- Missions are led by a renowned Catholic speaker, dynamic worship leader, and an on-site program director to ensure the mission’s success.
- Missions include all that Steubenville Conferences participants have come to expect: inspiring worship music, engaging adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, and powerful messages about God’s transformative love and life in the Holy Spirit.
3. Long-term follow-up plan with resources
- Our resources will
- Form parishioners as disciples through authentic community, ongoing growth and transformation, and accompaniment.
- Equip parishioners to form other disciples (includes all applicable materials and training).
What will a Steubenville Parish Mission do for your parish?
A Steubenville Parish Mission leads parishioners into a transforming encounter with Jesus Christ and calls them to a life-long journey as his disciples. Powerful preaching, worship, and eucharistic adoration awaken faith and renew hearts – and our post-mission follow-up empowers participants to accompany other as disciples.
When are Steubenville Parish Missions offered?
These events are offered throughout the year. Due to the six-month preparation phase prior to the mission, we highly recommend that parishes contact us within eight months before the desired event date.
What is the pricing structure?
The Steubenville Parish Mission is structured so as to encourage the greatest attendance and impact with a minimal financial outlay from the parish.