The Steubenville Conference team reserves the right to cancel an event due to low registration or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- In the case of event cancellation, registrants will be offered a full refund of all fees paid. Refunds will be issued using the same payment method as originally received.
The Steubenville Conference team hopes that everyone who registers for a conference will be able to attend; however, we know circumstances do occur that may require you to cancel your registration.
Fees collected may be refundable if cancelled in advance. See the Refund Policy and instructions below on how to cancel your registration.
- The “cancellation” deadline to receive a refund of your event registration or additional items (i.e., housing, food) purchased is ten (10) days before the event.
- Power & Purpose Conference – May 30, 2023
- Priests, Deacons, Seminarians Retreat – June 2, 2023
- St. John Bosco Conference – July 7, 2023
- Applied Biblical Studies Conference – July 16, 2023
- Defending the Faith Conference – July 18, 2023
- Cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Last-minute cancellations (within 10 days of the event) or no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- Deposits are non-refundable. Funds cannot be transferred to another group nor applied to a group’s remaining balance.
- All refunds are issued on a group basis to the registered group leader, parish, or organization; refunds for individual spots cannot be granted.
- The “cancellation” deadline to receive a refund of a group registration is thirty (30) days before the event. Should a group leader cancel their participation entirely by the following dates, a refund of the remaining balance payment may be granted:
- Main Campus 1 – May 17, 2023
- Main Campus 2 – May 24, 2023
- Main Campus 3 – June 7, 2023
- Main Campus 4 – June 14, 2023
- Should a group leader cancel their participation entirely after the cancellation deadline listed above, no refund will be granted.
How to Cancel
- All cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing by the registrant OR the individual responsible for payment.
- Registration confirmation number
- Adult participant or group leader full name
- The event(s) registered to attend
- Reason for cancellation
All registration cancellations must be received by the stated cancellation deadlines to be eligible for a refund. Cancellation fees may be waived for extenuating circumstances.